Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Zac and I visited with my Grandmother, her sister and her brother-in-law for lunch on Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there! :)



















When we got home to my Grandma's house, we helped her watch a DVD that my mom had made and given her last Christmas. When my cousin and Aunt were traveling in Australia [I think a year or two ago], they happened to be eating at a restaurant where Rachael Ray [of the Food Network] was filming a show... my mom recorded the show and put it on a DVD. My grandmother was very excited that we were able to [1.] play the DVD... [2.] find Rachel and Marsha on the show... and of course, [3.] she was very excited when I was able to pause the show and pose for pictures with them on TV for about ten minutes. Technology... so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment