Friday, December 4, 2009

Frantic Friday - I'm Back!

Wow. So sorry, it has been a while. November has been one crazy month! And, it seemed to fly by.

To be honest, I didn't realize people were reading the blog either! But, I've gotten questions from several people asking why I hadn't blogged. So I will be re-committing myself to my blog!

To sum it up: We got back from Walt Disney World on November 7 - also Zac's birthday. Hit up the 49er Game on November 8th with a big group tailgating [37 of us this year!]... So no time to rest. I started coaching soccer at Sacred Heart again on Monday, November 8th. A couple weeks of Zac back at work, myself working and soccer practice on a daily basis. And then all of a sudden it was a few days before Thanksgiving!! We went to San Luis Obispo for a quick trip to Zac's parent's house and had an early Thanksgiving dinner with everyone there! Then, drove back up to the Bay Area early Thanksgiving morning so I could help cook for Thanksgiving with my family. Came back from Thanksgiving week and had a soccer tourney start up on Monday, November 30. Needless to say, there has been no room to breathe! Oh, and forgot to mention - in between all that we've been trying to nail down a wedding venue and date! Woo!

My "plan" is to get in a blog post about our trip to Walt Disney World [this is of course, modified from my original plan of several blog posts dedicated to that trip!] so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Try Hillsborough Raquet Club! It's my favorite venue on the peninsula. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion! We are mostly looking at wedding venues in the San Luis Obispo/Paso Robles area. Know any great spots down there?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUST SET A DATE :)

    ReplyDelete